Thursday, February 25, 2010

D is for Dick

I have a saying that I picked up from Oprah, a few year ago, it goes something like this, “if you are still mad about it in 6 months then it is worth being mad about” well, here I am 8 months later and I’m still mad. I’m sure you know who I’m talking about, you are a dick, and a douche bag. I am annoyed to no end with your douchebaggery and dumbassity, and as such I have not talked to you in months or seen your wife, my friend since Halloween. Why you ask, well trick, let me tell you. You let your mouth over run your asshole while thinking you are being edgy. Well, I say enjoy being edgy when you are all alone with your speed bumps bitch. What are the reasons I have to never talk to this mofo again there are many, but 2009’s reasons stem from Capital City Pride 2009. Here is the scenario; he worked Pride to say he worked at Pride, he doesn’t give 2 schitts about the gay community. He was there so he could use it as a quaint anecdote at all of the parties he isn’t invited to or while talking to the friends he doesn’t have. If he is not belittling someone then he’s not having fun so no one else is having fun either, he goes out of his way to ruin a good time. He called me a user (I don’t even know what that means). And he tried to back into my new car and giggled about it like little school bitch…I say fuck you, and your wife can give me a call when she files for divorce…suck it, assface!

Much Love Whore,
Still Bitter

No comments:

Post a Comment