Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Got Shingles?

This is from summer 2009 I forgot to post it

I’ve had a shitty Monday already, the parents bought shingles for the roof on sun and they were supposed to be delivered this morning, I thought yay I won’t be here, haha! They were there at 6:15 are you kidding me who delivers at 6:15 in the morning… apparently guys with shingles do. So my dad and I were running around making room and moving cars and shit after the 6:15 delivery of shingles I had to finish getting ready for werk. I got in my car set my lunch down, set my bag down and my tea. I sat to start my car soooooo allofasudden my ass is sopping wet I realized that my front windshield leaks water in the drivers seat!! I had to get out and run in side with the storm and get a towel so I could drive to werk.

I left the car running, got back in and dried off the inside of my car and drove away. I realized I had no tea in hand and I panicked. I slammed on the breaks in the middle of the street and was all FUCK WHERE IS MY TEA? I found it…all over the floorboard of my car… I almost cried. My Monday morning commute to werk is not over yet, oh no!!! I got to werk and parked got out of my car and opened the umbrellah ellah ellah, the wind grabbed it right out of my hand. I of course went chasing after it down the street, because that is the best thing to do in a storm. It was so wet inside it was dripping on me, I realized it’s not the umbrella dripping it was the GIANT hole in the umbrella that was letting rain in. I hate Mondays.

My new favorite obsession is tea, not that “I just bought some teabags at the store crap.” I love real tea. I discovered a tea shop on my 9 hour shopping spree on Saturday and fell in love. This tea is so game I can’t even describe the taste. I can see why there are tea snobs and why I am the newest convert. I have already thrown away all the Lipton tea I used to think was good. I thought about giving it away but I can’t force a horrible tea on someone. Just the thought of doing something like that to even an enemy sends shivers down my spine. Blah, tea bags, ‘spit’ ‘spit’ there we will never mention it again. I can’t wait to get off work to get home and enjoy some tea; it’s how I get through the day now!

A nine hour shopping trip…yes bitch that’s right, be jealous!! Can’t wait for the next one, hmmm…maybe I’ll have a day at the spa, with 4 hours of shopping next week. Mary, that sounds relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment