Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 54: Work it out.

Back to cereal for breakfast, and soup for lunch, I can already feel the hunger pangs for lunch and I think that people are cooking food already at 10:40 I smell egg rolls…are you kidding me right now. Ridiculous. I have decided that I need to start working out. I have lost almost 30 pounds on diet alone and I feel that I am hitting a plateau with my weight loss. I need to start exercising. Everyone who knows me knows, I would rather lick the passenger seat in my car than work out but I think that is in time to start moving. I can’t stay this flabby mess of fat forever. I talked to a co-worker today and asked if I could go walking with her at lunch and she said yes, she would love to have me go. Great, I thought, I brought my shoes and am ready to go when you are. I have an absolute fear of working out, I afraid that I’m too big, that I am so out of shape I will keel over and die, that I will fall and break a hip, LOL. You laugh, be these are my serious concerns; I need to start working out because these are serious concerns. I am 31 years old and I should not be worrying about breaking a hip it’s dumb.

1 comment:

  1. Don't lick the passenger seat of your car. Durty things have happened there.

    ReplyDelete