Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 49 and 50: A Celebration.

Day 49 hit and I decided that I was going to eat what I wanted for supper, I made a fierce mushroom omelet and didn’t worry about counting points. Don’t worry, it turned out to be only about a 26 point supper which is what I normally have. I had weighed in and still lost. I lost .8 pounds, not much but I still lost, that may catch up to me on weigh in day Day 56, we will have to wait and see, but I cant let that get me down there will always be setback and roadblocks to my goals. Day 49 was a good day for another reason; I paid off another charge card, whoo hoo. I decided that I was going to eat out for breakfast the following morning. Not the best decision I have made, I had one slice of breakfast pizza and one cup serving of cheesy hash browns, that cost me 20 points, OMG 20 points, I almost had a fit, lol. But I ate light the rest of the day and it balanced out. I learned that I should not go overboard but if I do it is completely manageable with a little self control. On my journey, I have a lot of celebrations to come…I hope, and I have to find a way to celebrate without food or drink. Which I think will be harder than losing weight at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment