Thursday, September 10, 2009

To Drag or Not To Drag...

I have been torn for some time now about whether to start performing in drag. I love Drag, Drag Shows, Drag Hair, Drag Make-Up, and Dragging a cady bitch down the street. I love music, dancing, and being the center of attention. So what is stopping me? Aside from having to hire a team of three to get me in shape and duct tape my bitch tits in place, let me tell you. Being a gay man in his 30s I have struggled with both of the "am I too old" and "am I too fat" syndromes. When I guess all it boils down to is "am I too scared?" and all my own insecurities, or the fact that i have more hair than Robin Williams. I am not sure if I'm scared of putting my self out there for everyone to notice, or if I'm scared of failure, maybe its the razor burn. I could give two tits about what my parents or family think, and believe me I have a great rack, I was over my fam years ago. People already think the worst of me anyways, I am the unreliable party friend, if that is all I am good for anyways. What's one more thing for them to judge me about. Hmmm, fuck that bitch, I am fun, I love to be fun, and have fun. I guess its time to drink a little courage, get my ass in gear and buy a team of midgets for a pit crew and a team of Asian children to sew me a dress, cause mama is comin out to play!!

No comments:

Post a Comment