Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The end of an era

I have decided it is time to grow a pair and grow up. I have decided to stop collecting comic books and to sell my entire collection. I know what you are thinking, what the hell is a 30+ year old gay man doing collecting comics. I'll tell you ass hole. growing up I had 4 things, food (which I am paying for now), tv, video games, and comic books. Yep that's it, I didn't have friends growing up because the warden raised me not to trust anyone, cause they are out to get your stuff, she would say with her rum and coke breath at 4 am. So I escaped my torturous childhood and the warden by reading comic books. This translated into escaping my torturous adulthood by reading comic books. I know it seems juvenile, but I can relate to teams of hot men dressed in spandex who are judged and hated for only being who they are...hmm what real life group is shunned and hated for being who they are and wearing spandex, CARNIES. I know I don't want them in my town either.

No comments:

Post a Comment